Page1 claps back at police

Featured artist: Page1 - Page1 claps back at police


As part of our ongoing "Rap's New Generation" series, today we sat down with the upcoming underground artist Page1 from Detroit to talk about his recent music, his upcoming projects, his career advice and his overall experiences being in the music industry and he did not disappoint...

Thanks for taking the time to talk with us, Page1! Let's go back to the beginning of your career. How did you decide to become an artist?

Page1: Music was just in my soul, from the first time I heard hip-hop I knew that was my lane.

The best advice I could give to another artist, is to be you and do it from the heart. You are your biggest investment so invest well.

- Page1


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I can perform with or without a band.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Pistols and grands everyday over not eating / you not sleeping kuz you hungry that's the reason.
- Page1

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on a Lp called "Randoms"

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign a single deal just to get my feet planted deeper in the soil. That is the pro for me and the con would be, that they're going to eat off me lol

Any last words?

What up doe to my producers Killa Smuv and Mag the po boy. To all my Hittinlick family.

Where can people follow you to stay up-to-date?

Page1: http://www.therealpage1.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you much success in your further career.

--

Support the culture.

.

Share this interview and spread the word!