BEST OF THE NEW NEXT

Featured artist: Twizm Whyte Piece - BEST OF THE NEW NEXT


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Twizm Whyte Piece.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Twizm Whyte Piece: I was a kid listening to all the old hip hop artist and said I could do that and as the yrs grew people started to respond more and more so I finally gave in and decided this.was my path and I Love It..

KICK IN THE DOOR

- Twizm Whyte Piece


What about concerts? Do you play live?

always live is the best

Best punchline you ever wrote?


#BIGBOYZDOBIGTHANGZ#
- Twizm Whyte Piece

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

i have released five c.ds to date currently working on sixth as well as two more new videos

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

in a heart beat my family and i live and work hard for that moment

Any last words?

First and foremost My Savior Lord Jesus for without him I’m nothing Second to my family for the support and encouragement as well as be down for me and finally 2g the Hood that loved me front the.beginning Big cliff Jerry Wilson also

Where can we contact you?

Twizm Whyte Piece: Http://www.reverbnation.com/twizmwhytepiece

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!