Feed the streets and my publicity will increase

Featured artist: Dre T. aka Mr. Snuffaluff - Feed the streets and my publicity will increase


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Dre T. aka Mr. Snuffaluff.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Dre T. aka Mr. Snuffaluff: My cousin who use to freestyle like everyday, but never got a chance to blow because he was really bout dat street life. I really wanted to make a name for myself cuz I’m a fan first, but I really miss that quality street heat that you can bang the whole CD. I worked hard my whole life and said what if I put out one disc and take over the game, I’m Tryna retire young.

2 things, always have a budget and do it because I love it

- Dre T. aka Mr. Snuffaluff


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have done multiple shows and so far only one show that I haven’t got paid for.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Japanese my bloodline swoll like a simu knock ya ass out cold like you sleeping in a igloo, free shots to ya body like I’m walgreens the flu, you niggas sweet like honey,, Winnie the Pooh
- Dre T. aka Mr. Snuffaluff

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am finishing the GBMC mixtape for release in November and my current single R.A.P.P.E.R is on Every download site I can think of. My first mixtape Tryna stack bunker Money is available on Datpiff and hard copies are with me everywhere I go.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, because even independent labels are backed by majors in some way or another. The pros are big money promo and the cons are flopping and owing back your soul. But if you’ve ever been broke you would never let that feeling come back to haunt you.

Any last words?

First and foremost the creator for blessing me with an ear for this quality music and a brain for delivering dope lyrics. My rock, my thug, my ride or die wife for believing in me even though I’m the throwdest person to live with. She kept it real from day one. My kids are my world they know all my songs. My mother and sister the 2 women that raised me to become a man. My Honey made me a survivor. Shoutout to Ttown and Louisiana for influencing me to keep it Gutta. Any engineer, artists, my GBMC fam for keeping me focused on dropping classic tracks. Last but not least my extended family (not fans) they keep me humble and ready to keep em rocking.

Where can we contact you?

Dre T. aka Mr. Snuffaluff: http://www.Facebook.com/dretakamrsnuffaluff

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

Rap's new generation is a long time urban lifestyle and entertainment blog dedicated the underground rap music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!