YBN Nahmir Interview

Featured artist: YBN Nahmir - YBN Nahmir Interview

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist YBN Nahmir.

How did you decide to become an artist?

YBN Nahmir: Well I was around fourteen years old, and my brothers were always rapping around me. My brothers got locked up a couple years ago and I just decided to rap because they were doing it. Over time I got my name up around the YouTube community. I worked with other artist such as: Kaemor, Almighty Savage, Lil Fargo, Luh Trap, King Almighty Jay, & plenty more artist that I didn't mention.

The best advice that was givin to me as an artist was to never give up. Keep pushing because success takes time.

- YBN Nahmir


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I do give concerts. I actually had a concert at an event hall for someone's birthday in the beginning of April.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Nigga say he gone kill me pussy nigga better stop cause I can guarantee this Glock probably bigger than yo pops".
- YBN Nahmir

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now I'm just working on a few singles. I already have plenty songs that are out and a couple mixtapes such as "Believe In The Glo" and #YBN. My songs really catch people's attention because of my age, and trust me I'm not your ordinary artist.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes, I would sign to a label but the price has to be right. I'm to talented just for some pocket chain that's gonna be gone in a few days.

Any last words?

Right now I'm in Birmingham Alabama. Most of my team I met online so I'm basically down here making moves by myself. But shoutout to my team foreal, they been rockin with me since 2012. Ayo Glizzy – Baltimore Maryland, Luh Trap – New Jersey, YBN Ballout – Largo, Maryland, DJFresh – Atlanta Georgia, & IUntoten – From New Zealand.

Where can we contact you?

YBN Nahmir: https://mobile.twitter.com/nahmir205

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!