Trying to get it..

Featured artist: Carter Boy - Trying to get it..

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Carter Boy.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Carter Boy: Had a dream to become a rapper at a young age and made it a goal I wanted to achieve later in the years.

I have potential to be a entertainer before the world..

- Carter Boy


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do live shows and entertain crowds of people..

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Got to go get it!
- Carter Boy

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Yes, I just released a new single called heels, just a little something for the ladies..

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Really I'm trying to build a brand on my own but if it came down to it I would sign..

Any last words?

Shouts out to my family and the whole 706, Ga and all the people that know me personally.. Thanks for the love and support and understand that I do this for you all..

Where can we contact you?

Carter Boy: https://soundcloud.com/user-361309809/heels1-online-audio-convertercom-1

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!