Teleon The Don - New Hip Hop artist emerges!

Featured artist: Teleon The Don - Teleon The Don – New Hip Hop artist emerges!


As part of our ongoing "Rap's New Generation" series, today we sat down with the upcoming underground artist Teleon The Don from Indianapolis to talk about his recent music, his upcoming projects, his career advice and his overall experiences being in the music industry and he did not disappoint...

Thanks for taking the time to talk with us, Teleon The Don! Let's go back to the beginning of your career. How did you decide to become an artist?

Teleon The Don: I started battle rapping at the age of 12 after being influenced by the 90's Hip Hop era. My sister and my uncle played a very important role in building my confidence and lyrical ability. I also began writing songs with my best friend after creating a dream that would become my first love, Hip Hop.

Never give up, sometimes you can see, that's hard, but you can do it.

- Teleon The Don


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I definitely am open to performing live and doing concerts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Devastated like I'm constipated now they salivating cause it's that amazing, participating when you hit the pavement if you miss a payment we gone get it blazing."
- Teleon The Don

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently creating free music for my fans every week on the Teleon The Don fan Facebook page, but I have a complete library of music that can be found on all streaming services.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign a recording contract if I was allowed creative control. I believe it's a blessing to get paid for something you love to create. My only fear would be to become something other than my original self.

Any last words?

I want to thank God, my wife, my kids, and my family whom continues to support my music. Also big ups to Indianapolis and Dallas for giving me so much inspiration for my music.

Where can people follow you to stay up-to-date?

Teleon The Don: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa4C9C_6l44oWMmu-_1kPtA

Thank you for your time. We wish you much success in your further career.

--

Support the culture.

.

Share this interview and spread the word!