Exclusive

Featured artist: Exclusive zayy - Exclusive


As part of our ongoing "Rap's New Generation" series, today we sat down with the upcoming underground artist Exclusive zayy from Hagerstown to talk about his recent music, his upcoming projects, his career advice and his overall experiences being in the music industry and he did not disappoint...

Thanks for taking the time to talk with us, Exclusive zayy! Let's go back to the beginning of your career. How did you decide to become an artist?

Exclusive zayy: I have always wanted to be in artist As soon as I started listening to Michael Jackson and chris brown and meek mill i knew that I had to give it a shot. I started entering chorus and school and really trying to make mine own music and one day my friend took me to the studio and I figured out I was versatile I can sing and rap and he told me I had a gift and I should really use it cause I could be famous and from that point on I put in hard work everyday to get where I am on my own to provide for me and family and other and I know that my music could change that.

Best advice given to me is from Luke James and he told me to never give up on my dreams.
And ever since then I have always kept that in mind before I do a song in the studio and after in life itself.

- Exclusive zayy


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes. I try to perform live everywhere so that everyone in the world know that it me and that I'm doin this for myself and to change lives.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I got go get it I chance every minute the females only for the weekend I treat her like Megan and give her that good she only here for the treatment.

Damn she goin hate me I don't want know baby she call me lil baby she feining.

- Exclusive zayy

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Yes I just released a song I'm currently working on the video shoots for my latest couple of song is goin to really be a movie inspiration.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would sign I record label only if I know the business side to it with information that I wouldn't get hung by myself because a lot of artists read contract and don't look over just so eager to make it but my cause is to that my life would be straight with out any bad obstacles

Any last words?

Shoutout my family and friends and everyone else in the world because without fans and everyone support how can u achieve and become greater not only that the number 1 person which is god

Where can people follow you to stay up-to-date?

Exclusive zayy: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001044898602

Thank you for your time. We wish you much success in your further career.

--

Support the culture.

.

Share this interview and spread the word!