Dre Da'G Is Back And It's WAR!!!!

Featured artist: Dre Da'G - Dre Da'G Is Back And It's WAR!!!!

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Dre Da'G.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Dre Da'G: When I was like 8 but it wasn't until I was around 14 or 15 where I started to take being an rap artist serious..

The best advice.??? Never worry about another mans hustle.. You can't catch a fish while watching the next mans line.. But that's in anything u do.. Not jus rapping..
-RIP Boggie Boy

- Dre Da'G


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yeah.. But it's been a minute.. I'm getting ready to get back on the stage again tho.. Real soon.. I'm only 24 so I haven't been in a huge rush to get back out there.. But I guess it's safe to say I'm back even though I've never really left..

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I don't really have one or can think of off the top of my head.. But to be honest I don't have one..
- Dre Da'G

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Go stream & download the "War" mixtape I dropped September 1st on Audiomack under Mafia Life Cartel featuring artists like Moucho, Strokki Bobbi, Brezzy, Young Marc, Stro and couple more.. As a current artist under the Black Face label I'm dropping the "War 2" mixtape Legendary on Thanksgiving day on Audiomack and following that project I'm going to drop an Ep by the name of Geeked.. 6 songs no bullshit.. Also me and my label potnah Wyld Life Savage are dropping an joint mixtape getting ready to drop really really soon so be looking for that too..

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No.. The reason being is now days an artist can market his or her self, promote, & so on and so forth.. Why sign a deal when basically you can be great by yourself.. I'm not into making music for a record company I'm into making music for the struggle and the ones who like the "GYAB" type of music.. I'd never be an mainstream artist.. Street artist, underground artist, or whatever the name put on it.. Yea I'm all det.. Different strokes for different folks, sum like Pepsi, sum like Coke put me personally I perfer Pepsi..

Any last words?

Yeah.. Shout out the whole Greenwood & GGC as of in my city Gram/Ruston but as of in other cities I wanna shout of the whole FAM ENT, 1431, & PBG.. They are the only group of artists that I can say I actually fuck with and pay attention to outside of my city.. So yea.. Shout out to those boys.!!

Where can we contact you?

Dre Da'G: Instagram @ dredagezzy

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!