Jazz-Lo speaks on being lowkey

Featured artist: Jazz-Lo - Jazz-Lo speaks on being lowkey


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Jazz-Lo.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Jazz-Lo: I decided to become an artist because I feel like I have a lot of lessons to teach and I can entertain people through this outlet. Plus music is really big in my family so a natural passion for it is in my soul.

I was told to Keep working, be yourself and find a way to make your way.

- Jazz-Lo


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I want to play live but I haven’t been able to book a venue yet.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Who can stop me? None, like the lady in the black dress.
- Jazz-Lo

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my new mixtape titled Unplanned. I believe it will bring something new to the table that I haven’t explored before. I have made another mixtape in the past titled D.S.O.M. Also I have made an EP called Sip Of Success.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign to a major label only if they respect my values and value me as an artist. My pros would have to be big checks being affiliated with other artist and a proceeding reputation. The cons however might be release date conflicts legal conflicts and incomplete freedom

Any last words?

I just want to thank God first and foremost for this platform and I appreciate all the people who pushed me to be here my family friends and my wonderful Girlfriend.

Where can we contact you?

Jazz-Lo: Twitter @waddup_ssan

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!