storming the city

Featured artist: Tash Porter aka NUTT - storming the city


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Tash Porter aka NUTT.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Tash Porter aka NUTT: I didn’t choose to become a artist I was born with this natural talent God gave me…….good music comes from the soul.

Always pass on my blessings.

- Tash Porter aka NUTT


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I perform live regularly

Best punchline you ever wrote?


wanna know who I be for short it’s ko u come back strong I come back as critical.
- Tash Porter aka NUTT

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

My mix tape the THC will drop June 13th this year

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would but I only wanna work with people who really enjoy making music and also will to give me that extra push I need to bring out my beat

Any last words?

Shout out to New Haven CT I especially wanna thank Quincy camera Q Jones he definitely pointed me in the right direction.My manager John letskus the No gimmick family. high lyfe and watch for my lil brother city boy …..But with out my mom and god there would be no me …..Thank u all

Where can we contact you?

Tash Porter aka NUTT: Facebook.com/tashporter

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!