Monster of the Midway

Featured artist: OG_D - Monster of the Midway


As part of our ongoing "Rap's New Generation" series, today we sat down with the upcoming underground artist OG_D from Sioux City to talk about his recent music, his upcoming projects, his career advice and his overall experiences being in the music industry and he did not disappoint...

Thanks for taking the time to talk with us, OG_D! Let's go back to the beginning of your career. How did you decide to become an artist?

OG_D: Music is something that has been a part of me since I was very young.

"Keep on pushing , and strive for greatness"

- OG_D


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I perform live , but haven't booked any venues recently.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Focused on this gwaup, I don't chase this/
I don't got the time, I don't wear a watch.
- OG_D

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my new album entitled "Eddie Kaine". It's definitely gonna be worth the wait. Dropping 2.15.19

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would pending that I have the creative freedom to work with artist of my choice. Also a huge budget for venues and visuals.

Any last words?

S/O to all of my supporters from the "Dirty South" all the way to the Midwest. Meridian,Ms Memphis TN.. Dallas Texas.. Cali

Where can people follow you to stay up-to-date?

OG_D: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/ogd1/fmZ3

Thank you for your time. We wish you much success in your further career.

--

Support the culture.

.

Share this interview and spread the word!