Thesewergod

Featured artist: Thesewergod - Thesewergod

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Thesewergod.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Thesewergod: Me and my friend decided to try it out and see if we can like get known off of SoundCloud .

Don't rush your music it takes time to get better.

- Thesewergod


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have a gig at my friends birthday party but no real concerts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


SEWERGOD in this bitch gang gang.
- Thesewergod

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm working on a new song I only released one mixtape called sewersaga.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign. Pros are I would be getting money. Cons I would be forced to release an number of albums.

Any last words?

Shout out to xtrappy and lilstraw aka lunarstraw. We straight out of Duluth.

Where can we contact you?

Thesewergod: Http://Soundcloud.com/lilskrrtt

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!