Saint of the Southside

Featured artist: St. Jermaine - Saint of the Southside

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist St. Jermaine.

How did you decide to become an artist?

St. Jermaine: Music was always apart of my life. I always knew I had it. My team always supported me. I decided to put my hard work into my own dreams. Nobody wants to die working for someone else.

You always find yourself getting great advice as an artist. But, learn the business! That's the most important part of this whole thing.

- St. Jermaine


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Contact donwonn49@yahoo.com for booking.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Rappers trying to fit the realness in a metaphor. But I seen it first hand. I didn't never tell a soul.
- St. Jermaine

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Rap Dreams video on YouTube now. https://youtu.be/jAbdDQqUGOI

Kendrick Lamar's Humble Remix coming soon. Also my new single "City Burning".

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Personally, I'm not focused on signing to anyone. It's a different vibe when you just put in the ground work yourself. It gives you more experience. More space to learn the business.

Any last words?

Chicago! Zone Entertainment! 2118! Hank Junior, MicNina, GoILL Budd, Micah Wise the second! The whole lowend!

Where can we contact you?

St. Jermaine: Saint Jermaine on SoundCloud

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!