U Know Meezz

Featured artist: Meezz2u - U Know Meezz


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Meezz2u.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Meezz2u: I decided to become a writer much more than an artist, because Writing to me is fundamental. Building on the aspects of being a artist, became a motivation to me about 7 years ago. However,it was through the influence of other writers, that help me gain confidence when performing my music.

My belief is my belief, and whatever I choose to express is still my belief!

- Meezz2u


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do play live and do concerts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I was raised in the hood with Wolvez, I mean Snakes. Trust my conditions, ain’t know need to be great. Taught by the best, ain’t know need to be fake. just live to exist, for yourself on each day…Meezz.
- Meezz2u

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on a upcoming project entitled: The Heart of Meezz”. Yes I released projects, such as U Know Meezz and Let’z Get It.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Maybe! Independent leaves me the freedom, to express my creativity. The pros and cons of not dealing with stress, or being ripped off for my creativity.

Any last words?

I would like to give a shotout to ”The Land”, and to all of my Grimy Zone Finest affiliates. Shotout to MGK for reprsenting,, and let me know about a upcoming remix he mind Meezzto be featured on.

Where can we contact you?

Meezz2u: grimyzonemarketing@gmail.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!