The People's Artist

Featured artist: TWIST - The People’s Artist


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist TWIST.

How did you decide to become an artist?

TWIST: My passion and love i have for music and the healing powers that is contains is the main reason I decided to be an artist. I love to relate and feel the music and I feel I have the talents to relate to those like me around the world.

Be You Never Anyone Else.

- TWIST


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I have shows and I have one this Friday May 22, 2015 at The Legendary Dobbs in Philadelphia.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


They wont give the Working Man a hand, but take our cash in a Second, Want us surviving not living, pay attention there’s a difference.
- TWIST

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently I’m working on my debut album and an instrumental mixtape. My first release was last year (July 1, 2014) was the P.O.P Vol.1 Mixtape.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes if they offering a label deal own. I want control of my life and music.

Any last words?

I want to shoutout all the people that are currently living in fear to be themselves. Those that cant be who they want to be due to their life or family. Those that walk away from things and believe in themselves, instead of making excuses why they not happy. All the lonely kids and people in the world that cant be heard because nobody will listen. That’s who i want to shout-out.

Where can we contact you?

TWIST: http://www.reverbnation.com/twistdagod?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!