Daytona Beach Uncut

Featured artist: Naskar Turt - Daytona Beach Uncut


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Naskar Turt.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Naskar Turt: Shit it just happened from being around music junkys all my life. They are the ones that inspired me and made it one of my interests.

Do it for the love of music and be yourself.

- Naskar Turt


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I’m live all day everyday I’m out here. Concerts? I’m ready to do whatever just haven’t had the opportunity.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Trapping out the coupe on a daily,see me pull up n a brand new Mercedes, glass on deck so you know they gotta pay me. Yea they gotta pay me! they gotta pay me! they got as pay me!!
- Naskar Turt

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Just a lot of many different projects going on at the time but Big Money Lil City is what’s going down at to present time.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Timing is everything you know so when the opportunity presents itself at the right time who knows.

Any last words?

Shoutout to Daytona Beats Studio, Be Honest,T Boi Live,GT,Yessah,Wavy Boy J,OG Nick,Wage Ent,Uncle Matt, Lil Rod, and the whole city of Daytona Beach.

Where can we contact you?

Naskar Turt: Naskar Turt Facebook

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

Rap's new generation is a long time urban lifestyle and entertainment blog dedicated the underground rap music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!