Random

Featured artist: K.Dret - Random


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist K.Dret.

How did you decide to become an artist?

K.Dret: I was 13 years old wen I started Freestyling, then started writing when I finally started recording, through the years I was always in and out of trouble still writing music, after doing 2 years in county I was motivated to put my music out, cause while I was incarcerated I used to have everyone listening and asking me to rap, after a while of being in there my name moved around and people started hearing about my music, everyone used to tell me some of my music could be put on the radio, so I’m trying to do that. I have a solid background of everything I talk about so I think that if I could keep speaking of real stuff in my lyrics then I’ll do fine.

Give a 3rd look at things for the right decision, if you aint with it then dont do it, but make sure that if you do you kno how everythings gonna unfold first.

- K.Dret


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No, because i am currently on house arrest (community control) but once im off i think i would like to.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”I Gotta squad full of niggas daz known to jack, Ski Mask’ll Probably Give a nigga a heart attack”
- K.Dret

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on more music and getting off probation, and yes just take a look on soundcloud at K.Dret.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

yes but not at first. i need to read and understand everything thats in the contract to the fullest

Any last words?

My Family, My Girl, My Close Friends from The Naples Manor, My Home Team (Gloabal Made Ent), also to the whole 239 SWFL, Naples Florida, From the Eastside to In-Town, Zone-6, And North Naples.

Where can we contact you?

K.Dret: https://soundcloud.com/k-dret

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!