Hate It Or Love It

Featured artist: Mickey ’Da Champ - Hate It Or Love It


Don’t write for ears just do you, they either gon hate it or love it

- Mickey ’Da Champ


Upcoming underground artist Mickey ’Da Champ just answered some questions. Checkout the interview below and share if you like it.

Thanks for your time. How did you decide to become an artist?

Mickey ’Da Champ: Well my older cousins was been doing it, but back in ’05 I started jumping on a couple tracks just to be doing something. I was just messing around with it at first and it just became something I love to do, and I stuck with it.

What about concerts? Do you play live?

I never had my own show but I performed like 7 times

Best punchline you ever wrote?


click full of steak sauce, all my niggaz A-1
- Mickey ’Da Champ

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

”yeah I did like 5 mixtapes all together but only dropped 3. And im currently working on ”Str8 Like Dat 3”, it’s a series I got. u can find all on www.datpiff.com/mickey_20

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I don’t know honestly, I think me and team will do better independent

Shoutouts and credits to the fam?

Yea shout out to da man up stairs, my lady, my kids, my whole fam, my day one niggas, and folks that hate. I love all yall!

So how can we contact you?

Mickey ’Da Champ: http://www.reverbnation.com/soljaragmickey

Thank's for your answers, keep grindin'.

--

Amanda Aselia, the author of this interview, is a long time blogger and entertainment journalist with a strong expertise in the underground hip hop music scene.


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!