On that Palm Beach Shit No Weak Shit!

Featured artist: Don Jon - On that Palm Beach Shit No Weak Shit!!!


As part of our ongoing "Rap's New Generation" series, today we sat down with the upcoming underground artist Don Jon from Palm Beach to talk about his recent music, his upcoming projects, his career advice and his overall experiences being in the music industry and he did not disappoint...

Thanks for taking the time to talk with us, Don Jon! Let's go back to the beginning of your career. How did you decide to become an artist?

Don Jon: I wanted an outlet to express my self and I enjoy creating things. I find pleasure in putting new ideas out there in the world and inspiring people to become the best version of themselves.

Rap about what you believe in and always stay true to yourself.

- Don Jon


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I love performing in front of large audiences. The energy of the crowd fuels me, it makes me feel alive! Those are the moments you live for as an artist!

Best punchline you ever wrote?


All bout myself like an autobiography, readin yo signs like I'm doin astrology
- Don Jon

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently workin on a mixtape and I have been consistently dropping songs on all platforms!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would love to sign for a major label so long as I do not have to compromise my artistic integrity!

Any last words?

Shoutout my mom, without you none of this is possible!

Where can people follow you to stay up-to-date?

Don Jon: https://soundcloud.com/user-389529120

Thank you for your time. We wish you much success in your further career.

--

Support the culture.

.

Share this interview and spread the word!