South African unsigned Hype

Featured artist: P Dyno - South African unsigned Hype


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist P Dyno.

How did you decide to become an artist?

P Dyno: Always had the passion for music.

take advantage of every opportunity

- P Dyno


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do. I’ve performed with live bands and with backtracks

Best punchline you ever wrote?


a lot of people hate me! but I can only think its fair. because ill probably hate myself if I was you standing there.
- P Dyno

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

My latest CD titled: Self Invested with 10 songs and 5 music videos

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

If we can agree on each others terms.

Any last words?

Shoutout to my manager Nick Jagger, my sponsor Fly Laaitie. My team YSOE and my City Cape Town.

Where can we contact you?

P Dyno: https://youtu.be/x7B_HLu4T2I

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!