Breakout Duo

Featured artist: E’n’T - Breakout Duo


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist E’n’T.

How did you decide to become an artist?

E’n’T: Me and my brother (E) always felt like we had a purpose in music. We was in love with everything about it. Ever since middle school we use to rap in the classroom and in the hallways of schools. The next step was when we performed our sophomore year at Fulton High School’s Talent Show. We won first place and ever since then we need we was meant for this.

”Rap about what you know, not about what you don’t know.”

- E’n’T


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, we have perform at a couple of shows but we haven’t given any concerts yet.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Kill yourself if you ain’t a E’n’T fan
- E’n’T

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Well, we just released our second mixtape called Opportunity 2 Success. This mixtape is the sequel to our debut mixtape which was called Opportunity Meets Success. This mixtape I feel is so great because we put so much time and effort in it to where you can listen from start to finish with out skipping songs.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

yes, I would but I want power over what I put out. I don’t want label telling me what to put out. And also I’m not gonna be hoodwink into no screwed up contract.

Any last words?

I wanna give a shoutout to our family and our fans for riding with us through the good and bad. I also wanna give a shout out to my biggest fan, which was my mom (Charanissa Fain), she passed 2 years ago but she always had our backs. Also I wanna give a shoutout to my city and the artists that are in it. People don’t know how much talent that is in our small city. Hopefully soon people will see that.

Where can we contact you?

E’n’T: http://m.soundcloud.com/youngt_31

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!