TR3 Real -bringing da streets back

Featured artist: TR3 Real - TR3 Real -bringing da streets back


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist TR3 Real.

How did you decide to become an artist?

TR3 Real: I wanted a better life I don’t play anytype of sports
And I was always in the streets but I always loved music rap was my #1 I tried like at 15 but I wasn’t sure if I wanted it or not but when I was 17 I started making Lil tapes to show my friends and FAM from then on it was a go…..

do you’re own thing and do it for yourself.

- TR3 Real


What about concerts? Do you play live?

as of right now no but im working on new music so i can.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


im tired of dis Penny pinching i want da money now fuck a $100 i want a $100,000,000 ima keep it real fuck a deal bitch i need a 100ml
- TR3 Real

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

im working on (TR3’$ Up)da mixtape it will have 3 parts this Will be my 3rd mixtape i put out to the public.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

if the money and deal was right yes but as of right now no

Any last words?

S/o to Chester pa, and to my family my team and everybody that really Fwm and #1 GOD

Where can we contact you?

TR3 Real: www.Facebook.com/Bigdealnetwork

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

Amanda Aselia, the author of this interview, is a long time blogger, entertainment journalist with a strong expertise in artist development and branding and author of the book "Rappers' secrets 2 success" .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!