From the Heavens I appear The God Mc Bigg Cass

Featured artist: Bigg Cass - From the Heavens I appear The God Mc Bigg Cass


Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Bigg Cass.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Bigg Cass: I Didn’t decide ,the gift was bestowed upon by the grace of the heavens and the universe, with this gift since 2009(studio wise) i’ve been enlightening minds and force feeding my fans raw shit till they overdose and vomit!

Invest In Yourself!

- Bigg Cass


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, i play live i love performing its an addiction that i love to feed!

Best punchline you ever wrote?


”Im so Cold like winters mornings in the car wit no heater”
- Bigg Cass

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently im working on a mixtape/album called ”Will Rap 4 Food” Gonnea be some suprises on that one and you can get my ”Foreign Realizations” off audiomack or datpiff ect till it drops.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No, Pros money…thats it….cons no freedom on creativity, less royalties,managemnt issues,record label issues, delaying album relsease

Any last words?

I wanna S/o To the universe without it who are we? also My homie my big brother R.O.DUb and my Congo Family (TEam COngo Gorilla GAng) Another dope emcee from Delaware, s/o to my bro kaptin k from Baltimore always kept me motivated to keep goin with this rap shit, and s/0 to my cousin Jessica Thompson and the ICE GIRLZ For giving me my first opportunity at a live performance

Where can we contact you?

Bigg Cass: http://www.twitter.com/biggcass302

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

Amanda Aselia, the author of this interview, is a long time blogger, entertainment journalist with a strong expertise in artist development and branding and author of the book "Rappers' secrets 2 success" .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!