Featured artist: J-$killz - $killz From Flint
Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist J-$killz.
How did you decide to become an artist?
J-$killz: My Buddy Had A Studio At His House And I Would Always Chill Freestyle, Rap My Favorite Artist Verse And One Day He Asked If I Wanted To Try And Write My Own Stuff, I Did, We Laid A Track And The Rest Is History.
Listen To All Views, Even If You Don’t Agree
What about concerts? Do you play live?
Yes I Do Live Shows. Yes I Am Willing To Give Concerts
Best punchline you ever wrote?
”My Flows Like Aged Wine, It Gets Better Over Time”
What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?
My New Album ”Flint Since 88” EY3$EE Is Available On Datpiff And Dyin’ City Along With The Single ”F.T.W.” Off ”Flint Since 88” Are On ITunes.
Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?
Yes. You Need Distribution Unless Your And Independent Power House
Any last words?
Shout Out To MizzyBeatZ From Philly
Shout Out To My Family & Friends
Shout Out To My City Flint Michigan
Shout Out To Everyone That Listens
Where can we contact you?
J-$killz: http://www.reverbnation.com/EYESEE
Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.
--
This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.
Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

