Featured artist: Shona - Who Is Shona?
was to stay humble n stay postive n creative n pretty lol
Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Shona.
How did you decide to become an artist?
Shona: I decide to become a artist wen I was 9 when I knew I can rap
What about concerts? Do you play live?
My Label Futuristic Records Is currently putting together a 12 major city tour for me wit a few major artist
Best punchline you ever wrote?
eat him like soup tell him im the truth no im not a blood but im screaming out soowoop
What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?
im relasing my Ep call G.’o.d grind or die 7new bangers its my 5 th mixtape but my 2 Ep
Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?
Yes! Futuristic Record Just landed a disturbing deal with Universal Records
Where can we contact you?
Shona: Soundcloud.com/futuristicrecords1
Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.
--
This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.
Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

