Featured artist: M.O.B-The-Badfella - Upcoming artist from Memphis,TN
Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?
M.O.B-The-Badfella
How did you decide to become an artist?
M.O.B-The-Badfella: I always loved music but when I began to write and rap myself,the people around me convinced me to take me to take it serious telling me I am just as good as mainstream rappers.
What was the best advice given to you as an artist?
Learn the business side of the game.
What about concerts? Do you play live?
M.O.B-The-Badfella: Yes,I have a show March 2nd in my city at a club called ”Purple Haze”
Best punchline you ever wrote?
Have a lot so I will just throw one out there because I can’t say what my best is but ”Im not the most lyrical but lyrical I can get and I stand out thats why Im outstanding”
What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?
M.O.B-The-Badfella:I am currently working on my album ”The Marcus Hughes Story Chapter 1” the album but I recently finished a mixtape titled the same thing
Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?
M.O.B-The-Badfella: Yes,if there is nothing in the contract that could possibly hurt me in the future.
Where can you be contacted?
M.O.B-The-Badfella: http://www.datpiff.com/MOB-The-Badfella-The-Marcus-Hughes-Story-Chapter-1-mixtape.576795.html.
--
This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.
Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

