Featured artist: Mikeya - New Artist
Thank's for your time! Let's start with the interview: What's your artist name?
Mikeya
How did you decide to become an artist?
Mikeya: When I was about 7, I decided that I wanted to perform, sing, travel whatever the terms where; I wanted to pursue it. I was in and out of groups until one day I figured that it’ll be of my best interest to do it by myself, so from that point on I have been solo.
What was the best advice given to you as an artist?
Keep your dream. Don’t let anyone take that away from you.
What about concerts? Do you play live?
Mikeya: Not yet at least . Will be very soon
Best punchline you ever wrote?
My turn. Finally
What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?
Mikeya:I am working on my first mixtape. I haven’t released anything .
Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?
Mikeya: if given the opportunity, yes i would definitely would.
Where can you be contacted?
Mikeya: https://twitter.com/ikeyasofab
--
This interview was done by Amanda Aselia, a long time blogger and entertainment journalist specialized in the underground hip hop music field.
Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

