The Truth 2 Mixtape Release

Featured artist: Taco - The Truth 2 Mixtape Release

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Taco.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Taco: I just always loved music and wanted to make my own music to see what others thought of it.

Never quit no matter what! Its gonna be times when u will want to quit but stick with it!

- Taco


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes , I love performing live its the best feeling in the world just getting on stage and Entertaining others with my music

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Can't be giving out to many free bars too many people recycle lol
- Taco

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my new Mixtape "The Truth 2" my sophomore Project and yes I've release my very first Mixtape "The Truth" last year Jan 2015 and got a great response from 56,000+ fans

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I mean if the situation is right of course I would sign with a major label anything that would help push my career I'm always open to it !

Any last words?

Def'ly gotta hold it down for my city Chicago we been through a rough patch musically within the last few years but I'm bring real rap back slowly but surely!!! One bar at a time

Where can we contact you?

Taco: Http://Facebook.com/christopher.t.toney

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!