Better then slim Jesus?

Featured artist: ThatBoy V - Better then slim Jesus?

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist ThatBoy V.

How did you decide to become an artist?

ThatBoy V: Honestly, I cant rember it goes back years from whrn myspace was a big hit but when I was about 16 I was incarcerated in a home for troubled youths because I was kicked out of juvie for assualting one of the detention staff, n while I was at the home for trouble youths, they had other kids that we're assigned to accompany you during your stay, called big brothers one of my "big brothers" there suggested I try rap as a way to cope with my anger issues and being i was already a rapper i really started going at it hard and have been rapping ever since, it hardly works as a coping skill seeing as I'm still catching assult cases most recent in 2014, but for me it's a good way to relive stress by venolating my angry thoughts over a beat

As long as you're making music that you can vibe to don't worry about what people think of it if you're satisfied with it others will eventually start following the curve

- ThatBoy V


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No I do not, would I like to in the future is really the question and yes if I can catch a big enough buzz off the internet first a fan base is the most important part to your success as an artist

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Off the top bars so punch,they could knock a head off in Hawaii at lunch,an the whole world would hear em crunch
- ThatBoy V

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently I am working on a collaboration mixtape with another artists from California he goes by the name VBG kobrah, and in the past I have released 100s of songs but nothing compared to the level I am on now

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Depends on what kind of money there offering. I'm gonna need at least 50 bands off rip to even motivate me to put a pen on that line, if you want my name next to the X, that's gonna cost another 10 an I'm worth that kind of money to

Any last words?

Of course the first shout out will be to my kids Gracie, and dominic the my birth city Detroit , and my Boys from there, Ant & darrell bookz Next I would like to shout out my boy Rabbit from Bassment Ent out of California because with out him giving me the tools I needed and lecturing me on how I have true talent and to stick with it I probably would have given up on pursuing a career in hip-hop years ago, also I want to shout out Chico L who is also affiliated with Basement Ent and one more person from Cali VBG Khobra because hes been working with me for these past couple weeks on dropping some fire for all y'all savages out there

Where can we contact you?

ThatBoy V: Https://SoundCloud.com/vtheoffical

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!