Up and comming from mile high

Featured artist: Jaysmooth - Up and comming from mile high

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Jaysmooth.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Jaysmooth: I was in the studio with a bunch of friends and they asked me to get on a track I said no but they insisted I do so I hop on the track and listen to it after it was mixed and I love the way my voice sounded on the mic and just basically showing a world full of people my vision threw my eyes

There is always room to improve even Denzel Washington still takes acting classes

- Jaysmooth


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I have before played live a few shows in my local area

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Feeling like I'm holding a globe because the world is mines
- Jaysmooth

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am working on my mixtape HNAF which stands for here now and forever

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would sign to a label. Pros would be being able to move my mother into her dream house help my dad bulid his show and make sure my brothers and sisters never give up on there dreams. I feel there would be no cons everything is a life learning experience

Any last words?

Shoutout max v, jasew, legendary keys, Carl Manderin, deavonte Taylor, nizzie,

Where can we contact you?

Jaysmooth: www.twitter.com/Jaysmoothraps

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!