The Awkward Introvert: Young Swazey Baby

Featured artist: Nvte Digitz - The Awkward Introvert: Young Swazey Baby

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Nvte Digitz.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Nvte Digitz: I started doing poetry in the 3rd grade and it later progressed into music when I was junior in high school. I decided to be serious about being an artist and making it my career 2 years ago.

Just be yourself and be honest. People can always tell when your trying to be something your not

- Nvte Digitz


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I perform live. My most recent performance was when I opened for K Camp at SXSW

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Got a masters and new whip, you slave to them slave shifts. Working 9 to 5's can't retire till you 95"
- Nvte Digitz

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just released an EP called Don't Hesitate. I'm working on a collaborative EP with upcoming producer Spaid Da Don, and I'm in the process of putting a free album together

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No, I'm already under a independent Label. Immaculate2020, LLC.

Any last words?

Shout out to Gary, Indiana 219
All of Indiana actually

Shoutout to the whole NMOB Family

Shout out Guru Gang and the Immaculate2020 Family

Gaangggggg

Where can we contact you?

Nvte Digitz: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram: Nvte Digitz, Email: nvtedigitz@immaculate2020.com, YouTube: Immaculate2020, Soundcloud: Nvte Digitz

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!