The Most interviews with RapBeats.Net

Featured artist: THE MOST - The Most interviews with RapBeats.Net

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist THE MOST.

How did you decide to become an artist?

THE MOST: I've always had a passion for music. I love hip hop beats, diss records, cyphers and battle rap. I love all genres of music. Just listening to today's artist and today's lyrics I just think to myself how did these artist make it with these wack lyrics these wack songs with no content. That's what really made me pursue music.

The best advice I've been given as an artist was to never stop keep going because I am good at it.

- THE MOST


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I've performed twice in NYC, and 3 times in NJ.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I got that good shaft im issac hayes B, Dirty dancing in boxes im Patrick Swayze, Im from da bricks nigga that's where they made me, Stand tall  Mr. Highttower can't fade me,
- THE MOST

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I have plenty of freestyles and 2 singles out. I am currently finishing up my mixtape "The Most Anticipated "

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign a deal if there's not gliches in the contract. I don't want to be controlled I want to be the in control and use my ideas not be bossed around and robbed at the same time.

Any last words?

Special shouts to my city Newark and Irvington, New Jersey. I also want to shout my mom and my grandma out. Shouts to my whole family , friends, and supporters.

Where can we contact you?

THE MOST: https://youtu.be/J8_fccEnFDg

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!