Teen Female Rapper K.D.T. Emerging

Featured artist: K.D.T. - Teen Female Rapper K.D.T. Emerging

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist K.D.T..

How did you decide to become an artist?

K.D.T.: I Have Been Involved In Music Since I Was 5. My Dad Had Exposed Music To Me My Whole Life. When I Was 11 I Started To Write My Own Songs And Rap. This Is Something I Had Always Wanted, But I Couldn't Afford Much Although I Had My Dad Beside My Dream. When My Dad Told Me About The Corporation I Thought They Gone Help Me Get Somewhere. But When I Realized I Got The Talent Many See Underrated That's When I Decided I'm The One To Be.

The Best Advice Given To Me Was,"Dont Let Anyone Or Anything Stop You From What From What YOU Can Do And Will Do."

- K.D.T.


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Whenever My Manager Gives Me Permission To Or I Have It Scheduled, Most Definitely

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm Something Unique That You Can't Critique
- K.D.T.

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I Am Currently Working On My Mix tape Titled "UnderRated" And My Single "Where My Female Rappers At?"

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

That's No Question, Who Wouldn't Of Course I Would. I Will Finally Be Known For What I Do And Like I Said My Name Will Be Worth Something

Any last words?

Shout Out To My Mother, My Dad Supporting And Believing In My Music Career, Definitely To My Family The Corporation, Shout Out To My Grandma Sheila Twyman In Heaven I Love You Love, Shout out To My City High Point IMA Make Y'all Proud The Next Female Rapper MC Up Next

Where can we contact you?

K.D.T.: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010065043406&tsid=0.35848125733774006&source=typeahead

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!