That Girl That Raps

Featured artist: 2Tai - That Girl That Raps

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist 2Tai.

How did you decide to become an artist?

2Tai: I decided to become an artist when I started impacting and motivating young and older youth to pursue their dreams threw my music.

"If you see yourself doing anything other than music , go do that not music"

- 2Tai


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do play live at lots of local community events, festivals , and schools. My first concert will be April 21st at The Wiltern Theater !

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Im in the middle feeling like Malcolm
- 2Tai

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on more live performances, a new single "Go Getta" and a music video for my previous single "A1"

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I'm not going to say no, depending on label and contract but I plan on being independent as of now. The pros is you can have a full team behind you and instantly get noticed and attention but cons you might not get paid what you really deserve and you won't have a full day so in your music.

Any last words?

Shoutout to all my supporters and go getters out there , shoutout to my Inglewood city and of course my supportive loving mother!

Where can we contact you?

2Tai: https://m.soundcloud.com/2tai

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!