A Word With TeeJay Foy

Featured artist: TeeJay Foy - A Word With TeeJay Foy

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist TeeJay Foy.

How did you decide to become an artist?

TeeJay Foy: Music always been in my family to be honest. I got into it at 5 years old just by singing old school songs. I decided to become an artist when I was around the age of 15 years old.

Stay humble, remain true to yourself, and never settle in this game.

- TeeJay Foy


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I do play live all around the New Orleans areas, and I just came back from performing at SXSW.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


My ankles swollen from meeting qoutas and thinking forward.
- TeeJay Foy

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my EP, titled "So Stainless". I'm also working on a project titled, "Grass Of God". I've released a mixtape in 2014 titled, "70072" that's my zip code of my city,and that's Marrero,Louisiana.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

It depends, but only because I would want the 85/15 deal. The pros of a deal would be you know the advances before your album drops, paid press release,and more exposure. The cons would be reimbursing the money after your album does come out, being put on the shelf, and that's about it for me.

Any last words?

I want to give a huge shout out to the man upstairs. Big ups to my family, my girl,my homies, and my wonderful city New Orleans.

Where can we contact you?

TeeJay Foy: www.Twitter.com/TeeJayFoy

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!