Harlems self proclaimed "new king"

Featured artist: Yung Meechi - Harlems self proclaimed "new king"

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Yung Meechi.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Yung Meechi: Well I didn't choose this life this life chose me. See this is the life we live, the life we lead. And there is only one garuantee. None of us will see heaven.

When the mirror told me I'm the best.

- Yung Meechi


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I mean Ive gone live once at a bar. Lml that was cooll. One day msg baby!

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I don't remember raps that's gay but ugh I got punchlines like May in nice weather 😂 get it maywether punches people line up for his fights…no???
- Yung Meechi

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Yea I've dropped some sleepers. My current project is going to snatch souls. I call it, "no religion!"

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Maybe if the contract is to my liking I guess. I'm not stressing for major paper so I guess I would long as the illuminati is taking my family out the hood 👍🏾

Any last words?

Big about outta the truth a state all 5 boroughs ! All the drug addicts, thots and hating ass niggas that don't wanna see me shine! And a shoutout to my shadow for watching my back my whole life. Shadow you a real nigga! Oh and God for never answering my calls but always texting back.

Where can we contact you?

Yung Meechi: @poeticfuvk (Twitter)

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!