NYC ARTSIT BILLZ VUITTON SETS THE BAR HIGHER WITH BRAND NEW SOUND.

Featured artist: Billz Vuitton - NYC ARTSIT BILLZ VUITTON SETS THE BAR HIGHER WITH BRAND NEW SOUND.

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Billz Vuitton.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Billz Vuitton: I was inFlunced by my cousin HipHop ledgen Big Daddy Kane, I was always a writer since grade school. than 7th grade came along I wrote my first song and the classed loved it. & from there I new that was my talent.

They Best advice I've had so far was "INVESTMENT" you can't make it in the game without investing in your craft.

- Billz Vuitton


What about concerts? Do you play live?

No I don't play any live concerts right now

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I crush Mic's and kill the competition a little underestimated but still optimistic
- Billz Vuitton

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now I'm work on my 6 track EP "FarFrom Nothing" witch has no release date yet

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I don't really want to sign to any major label But if I did I would love to sign wit Racafella Reacords. Some the pros and cons is. If you sign wit a Major , you get investments and a bouncy of endorsement. But if your a Inidi Artist you make your own money and you don't have to wait for a label to release your music when they want or pay any one back , Simplly

Any last words?

I would like to shout out My RunitUp Family, Surf Brndo, King Cooling , Pesh & Izzy. We coming like Water so Remeber these names #RunitupEnT💰🏃🏾

Where can we contact you?

Billz Vuitton: http://youtu.be/drYERpdr-TE

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!