North Carolinas New Ruler

Featured artist: Zulu#7 aka I.Q. aka Knowledge Born aka Robb Niggaz aka The Light Skinned Bastard - North Carolinas New Ruler

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Zulu#7 aka I.Q. aka Knowledge Born aka Robb Niggaz aka The Light Skinned Bastard.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Zulu#7 aka I.Q. aka Knowledge Born aka Robb Niggaz aka The Light Skinned Bastard: My love for the art made me want to be apart of this culture and do it right.

Make Knowledge born use Music as a vehicle to spread truth.

- Zulu#7 aka I.Q. aka Knowledge Born aka Robb Niggaz aka The Light Skinned Bastard


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I stay doing shows In The Queen City, Concity, Bull City

Best punchline you ever wrote?


My Born Day is the day after the towers fell, welcome to prison planet and aint no key to our Cell
- Zulu#7 aka I.Q. aka Knowledge Born aka Robb Niggaz aka The Light Skinned Bastard

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

My Album is complete and ready to be released this summer. Also have numerous mix tapes on DatPiff

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Hell No, There is no pros just cons.

Any last words?

Want To Say Peace To The Nation Of Gods And Earths and all Original People Of tHis Planet Earth.

Where can we contact you?

Zulu#7 aka I.Q. aka Knowledge Born aka Robb Niggaz aka The Light Skinned Bastard: https://www.facebook.com/born.king.501

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!