Nothin' Like Seattle

Featured artist: Jarris Alexander - Nothin' Like Seattle

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Jarris Alexander.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Jarris Alexander: When I was fired from my job working as a business/tech consultant. My co-worker encouraged my to persue a career in music.

Focus on quality music and all else follows.

- Jarris Alexander


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes. I'm currently playing all over Seattle.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm O.J. , small glove, big knife, no rope, police chase, for pete sakes, boy i'm cut throat.
- Jarris Alexander

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

With the success of my debut studio album entitled "8 Balloons" I am following up with a collaboration album with local Seattle artist Eddy P. The collaboration album entitled "CaveMen" will be produced entirely by me and will be available this summer 2016.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Depends. An artist today can utilize the internet to stay independent. A major label can open marketing doors (pros) but they can also take away freedom (cons) I will choose to go with what makes since, for now independent is the way for me.

Any last words?

Shout out to Eddy P, Jacob Martin, Jese Hake, Taylor Maade, Mujale, Durden Studios, Foundry Studio, my family, friends, supporters of my music and Seattle.

Where can we contact you?

Jarris Alexander: http://www.jarrisparis.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!