The Club Junkie

Featured artist: Bam Juneya - The Club Junkie

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Bam Juneya.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Bam Juneya: I became a artist because of the sound that music gave off. I really got into the music after middle school because I played tenor drum and cymbals in the band.

When creating projects always keep substance. You've always got to keep projects for the listeners to listen to.

- Bam Juneya


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Not currently in a live band but I do perform live and in concert when the opportunity is presented to me.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


the thickest dancers twerking off in this muthaf***a, but they got kids I don't care because I'm a muthaf****a
- Bam Juneya

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Curretly working on the second installment to my Club Junkie series. It will be called Club Junkie: Repetition with the first being called The Refill. Got alot of great feedback on the project seeing that it stands outfrom most of the artist in my city.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would naturally sign a distribution contract over anything but a recording contract would be smooth also. The pros of signing to a major label to me would be the supply and demand that they have. Them getting you what you need as a artist. The cons if your not a hot commidity and your fanbase is mediocre then they can you.

Any last words?

I will like to thank my mentor/friend Steven B The Great for giving me the knowledge and wisdom about the music. My sons who look up to me each and every day. The whole south and Detroit. The Lord Himself and last but not least Flight Team/ SB "Flight To Greatness" LLC

Where can we contact you?

Bam Juneya: http://facebook.com/bamjuneya

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!