New artist out of port-au-prince Haiti

Featured artist: Young Zeether - New artist out of port-au-prince Haiti

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Young Zeether.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Young Zeether: The day my sister got killed but toke it serious after my brother caught life in jail in haiti …felt like I was lost and couldn't talk to nobody so I toke it to the notebook and layed all my pain and frustation there shit it was just a better way to express my self to people who wanted to know what I was going trough and shit I was only 16

Don't trust everybody and expect a lot of changes to come between me and family and love ones once I hit the big screen and getting money for real

- Young Zeether


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I performed at a lot of major events
And also tour with the #konvict kartel (Akon)
And also work with (obie trice ) major hip hop artist with (Shady records)

Best punchline you ever wrote?


These late nights and effort i put in With traveling with demons and God on my side Put the pride to the side You know How i ride Don't fuck up the VIBE
- Young Zeether

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

My mixtape The preparation drops This summer 2016
Releasing my first single (Roley) with the official video next month April stay tune!!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No comment on that yet but we working I love the independent hustle and grind but I'll take a label deal or a distribution deal 💯if it's correct and the publishing percentage it's on point

Any last words?

Big S/O Globe wide ent my label and my management team and everybody supporting the movement and my city mount Vernon new York #914
Sak pase to all my Zoe's world wide haiti next Up .

Where can we contact you?

Young Zeether: Www.instagram.com/young_zeether

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!