One on one with up coming Brooklyn artist Lawz

Featured artist: Lawz - One on one with up coming Brooklyn artist Lawz

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Lawz.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Lawz: I started making music about 4 years ago with a friend as a hobbie, an when I would share it with others they would tell me they could see the potential in my music especially if I was to take it serious. I also love creating something from scratch and seeing the final product. So I knew this was something I could actually do how I want, while enjoying it at the same time. Plus I've always been a big fan of hip hop.

Take advantage of everything free and to always utilize all of your resources

- Lawz


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I have at club medusa, club pyramid etc. more show dates soon to be released also

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Gotta hustlers ambition making power moves like 50, really started from the bottom I ain't talking bout drizzy
- Lawz

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just dropped my first visual for "All We Do" ft the homie lefty , I also have a collaborative mixtape in the works now called "shut up and listen" ft many different artist I worked with and are actually good friends with. Date for release will soon be announced also

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Pros: major distribution , budgets cons: not having full control, getting pushed back, and no I wouldn't sign unless it's really worth it and I have full control , rights, masters etc.

Any last words?

iLLNYC, intercitykids fam , masters brand , BLS clothing brand, da homie lefty, my graphic designer ( @deadtoddler), unholyhomies , free buddhagod , high living

Where can we contact you?

Lawz: https://soundcloud.com/lawz-illuminate5

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!