Flee Sincere

Featured artist: Flee Sincere - Flee Sincere

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Flee Sincere.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Flee Sincere: I decided to become an artist when I realized I had an addiction to word play. I started off writing poems and short stories in metaphorical ways. Also growing up in Brooklyn, NY I experienced the street rappers outside in groups rapping out loud and it always motivated me to try it out. On the flip side I was stuck in the streets so I never really took time out to focus on rapping. In 2006-07 I got arrested and sentenced to two years, which gave me all the time in the world.

"Put God First"

- Flee Sincere


What about concerts? Do you play live?

In the past I haven't, but these are my goals to fullfill and more.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm from the jungle where we rumble we don't chit chat hustlas get their shit snatched soft niggas get bitch smacked!
- Flee Sincere

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my mixtape titled "New Flee City." I also released multiple singles such as "So New York" & "Molly Lean" on soundcloud.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would consider signing a deal if I feel it's best for me and my family. The pros is having a good team behind you and support. The cons are you may land in a position where you become kind of handicap with your music.

Any last words?

Shoutout to God first
My city Brooklyn New York 💯
All my supporters and friends

Where can we contact you?

Flee Sincere: Www.twitter.com/fever_flee

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!