Mr Young & The illest From The New Toronto

Featured artist: Deandre Bennett - Mr Young & The illest From The New Toronto

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Deandre Bennett.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Deandre Bennett: From I was 4 years old I told my momma
That I loved music.
Knowing me I was always singing from walking to Daycare to listening to Chris Brown &
Soulja Boy.
Known That God Spoke To me from a young age,
I took the gift that he blessed me with and got to work on turning my gift into my life and passion
By 6 years old I was writing up to
2, 3 songs a day that never got recorded. By the time I was 9 I started rapping a bit I i had enough money and started working on my first project/mixtape witch never got done.
After 5 years recording in my bed room as well as trying to find my voice at age 13 Is when I got into the Studio and recorded my first single "Bible Verses"
ft. UK Rapper "Accent"
2015 I took the hole year to work on my debut album
"Dream Lifestyle" 2016 Came I had a show at The Adelaide Hall people loved my performance in Toronto and I'm still working on my album that is set to drop this year. I have a next show coming up on
March 30th @Vinyl 292 College St | Toronto Ontario.

To keep updated with Deandre Follow Twitter/Instagram & Snapchat: @DeandreRBennett

There's no way but the top because everyone is going to the top and if your not u might aswell not be here

- Deandre Bennett


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I play live yes I have my next show on March 30th @Vinyl 292 College St | Toronto Ontario.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Haters are my best fans
- Deandre Bennett

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm Working On my Debut album "Dream Lifestyle" that's set to drop for this year

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would as but I'm signed to myself and that 's only if I got 60% of owner ship over my music and my label name on my copyright

Any last words?

Twitter:@DeandreRBennett
Instagram: DeandreRBennett
Snapchat: deandrerbennett
Soundcloud.com/DeandreBennett

Where can we contact you?

Deandre Bennett: http://www.DeandreBennett.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!