KeDrive

Featured artist: LA Sav - KeDrive

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist LA Sav.

How did you decide to become an artist?

LA Sav: I. Always love music everybody telling me I'm nice n my brother keshon use to like my first song n he told me to keep on but I was playing w it until he died then I started rapper

make sure you know what you doing at all time with tour

- LA Sav


What about concerts? Do you play live?

i havnt went live yet .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


crazy how you say free the guys but dont see the guys
- LA Sav

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

i release my mixtape on datpiff LA Sav NextUp DOA on march 19.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

yeah

Any last words?

S.o to the whole squad Kedrive Lenox Ave Harlem West side RellOrShells 1090Gz

Where can we contact you?

LA Sav: La Sav – Exchange (Remix): http://youtu.be/8SuRLOODf_I

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!