Dj Full 3ffect on the rap game

Featured artist: Dj Full 3ffect - Dj Full 3ffect on the rap game

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Dj Full 3ffect.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Dj Full 3ffect: I've been wanting to be a Dj/producer since I was a kid. In 2009 after coming back to California from Texas I met a local Dj who got me into Djing. Ever since then I've been grinding as a Dj. I have been Djing now for 6 years and have had a blast doing it.

Patients is a virtue .

- Dj Full 3ffect


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I play live at all my shows

Best punchline you ever wrote?


You know what it is its the effect
- Dj Full 3ffect

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my album and a series of doing mix tapes.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No I wouldn't unless it was a single deal. In today's time you can make it independently and not have to repay a record label or deal with them owning you.

Any last words?

Shout out to all the IE artists really out here grinding . YOung miss, Radio Base, Carl Fontaine, and all the other artists grinding everyday to make their dream work.

Where can we contact you?

Dj Full 3ffect: Www.instsgram/djfulleffect

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

Share this interview and spread the word!